What We Offer
From roof repair to roof replacement, we offer many types of commercial roofs for our business clients of all sizes.
- Modified Roofs: Modified bitumen roof systems — installed with the common torch method, asphalts or cold adhesives — involve a two-ply system applied in rolls. These types of roofs are highly durable, weather resistant and flexible. Plus, they’re easy to repair and install.
- TPO Roofs: Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber, is an ideal option for warmer climates such as North Carolina. This is because TPO membranes reflect UV radiation to keep the surface of the roof and the building cool. As such, you can reduce cooling costs and decrease the amount of carbon emissions.
- EPDM Roofs: These are durable synthetic rubber roofing membranes commonly used in low-slope buildings, available in black and white with thicknesses ranging between 45 and 60 mils.
- Roof Coating: This monolithic, fully-adhered, fluid-applied roofing membrane has elastic properties that make it easier to stretch and return to its original shape without damage. Not only is it durable, weather resistant and flexible, it’s also highly reflective and environmentally-friendly.
- Metal Roofs: Made of durable metal pieces or tiles, these roofs give you high resistance, impermeability and longevity, easily reflecting heat away from the building. Metal is lightweight and is available in a multitude of shapes, colors and types.
Contact American Roofing & Construction, LLC – North Carolina
To inquire about our commercial roofing services, please get in touch with us today in Southern Pines at (910) 964-0114 or Raleigh at (919) 917-2118. Our Southern Pines headquarters is located at 265 Pinehurst Av. Unit D and our Raleigh headquarters is located at 8801 Fast Park Dr. #301.